Home alive change corruption hope Nigeria political progress religion sentiment tribal topic 101: RELIGIOUS, POLITICAL AND TRIBAL SENTIMENT DEBARRING NIGERIA PROGRESS
topic 101: RELIGIOUS, POLITICAL AND TRIBAL SENTIMENT DEBARRING NIGERIA PROGRESS
RELIGIOUS, POLITICAL AND TRIBAL SENTIMENT DEBARRING NIGERIA PROGRESS
I have made one resolution in my life, I will never stand on the wrong side/course, and neither will I stand behind the wrong people (not for any reason).
I will always stand for justice and truth all the days of my life. I will never support a thief at the detriment of the righteous, even if theperson is my family. Is hope alive?
Don’t let us support people because of their tribe, or support them because of their religion, or support them because of their political party, but rather support or counter them based on the good, the bad and the ugly they are doing. Well I’m not saying that we should hate them, but we should condemn, kick against and resist the evil, callous and selfish deeds in their hands. I agree that no man is infallible, but at a stage, infallibility becomes no more error, but a deliberate act.
We read, we heared and I quote:
“* Tompolo was paid 13Billion. * Ex-CDS, Alex Badeh dug a pit toilet to hide $32m.
* Patience Jonathan is claiming $31m, she has sued the Nigerian state. * Femi Fani-Kayode took 740M.
* Dasuki used trucks to load over $35B from the CBN. * Olisa Metuh took 400M.
* Aziboala, GEJ's cousin took 6B naira. * Nenadi Usman took 3.5B naira.
* Fayose took 3B naira. * Obanikoro took 4Billion naira. * Olu Falae took 100M naira.
* Tony Anenih - 400M naira. * Oritsejafor - $35M * Former Air Chief Amosu - 2Billion naira.
* Lucky Igbinedion-16B naira. *Bode-George and Dabo -100B naira * Jolly Nyame-2.4B naira.
* Joshua Dariye-700M naira. * Diezzani with $20 billion missing oil money?
*15 billon dollars missing from arms fund, * 10 billion naria, converted to dollars and given as gift to delegates of PDP Nation convention, * Bafarawa collected 3 billion for spiritual purposes ,
* 12. 7 billon naria for deceased NEPA staff grew wings and disappeared, * 20 billion dollars missing from NNPC accounts
* 23 billon naira as bribe to INEC staffs to rig the general election… TO MENTION A FEW…
We also read some of the statement said by the accused when they were questioned. “
1. I acted based on Jonathan's instruction - Dasuki
2. I didn't give order - Jonathan
3. I collected 350M from Dasuki for consultation - Iyorchia Ayu
4. I only collected $30,000 from Dasuki not N100m - Bode George
5. I got N4.6b from Dasuki for spiritual purposes - Bafarawa
6. I got N650M from Dasuki for my Abuja burnt office - Thisday Obaigbena.
7. I got N2.1b from Dasuki for publicity - Dokpesi
8. I got another N100m from Yuguda he didn't tell me from where - Bafarawa.
9. I gave N100m each to Odili, Jim Nwobodo Bode George and others - Yuguda
10. The president asked me to change N10B to foreign currency for PDP delegates - Dasuki
11. My boss asked me to get $11M from the CBN - Dasuki's account officer.
12. I got order from above to pay Tompolo N13B for Maritime university land. - Nimasa DG.
13. 950m was shared in my house -- Shekarau
14. these are just the few out of many”
I am surprised some sentimental people still support these so called leaders because they belong to their tribes. I'm a Yoruba man, and to hell be the Yoruba thieves among them. Let us forget tribe and religion, a thief is a thief. They steal just for themselves and their families, and when they are eventually caught and exposed, they use some ignorant youths to lead campaign against their prosecutors. Is hope alive? What a world, what a sick Nation, Nigeria (May God heal our land).
Let us support and stand for what is right, and theright only. When they steal this money, who do they share it with? it is a pity we innocent Nigerians suffer because of their selfishness and greediness, and yet we always work against the few that try to expose and condemn their acts.
We always clamor that Nigeria should imbibe the culture of China in terms of corruption, yet we remain sentimental when it comes to the actualization of what we truly craved for (at the end we are confused because we don’t really know what we are standing and fighting for). Religious, political and tribal sentiment have blocked our eyes, subdued our sense and superimposed our heart. When are we going to wake from our slumber of … (I wish I can use the best phrase in me).
Nobody will ever be above the law when the majority (the citizens) truly demand for justice and truth with one voice and without sentiment (based on religion, tribe, or party). We, the citizens, are the ones that make them seem to be above the law, and that is why our constitution seems to be powerless. Our inability to truthfully stand for something is making us to stand for anything.
MAY GOD BLESS NIGERIA. watch out for my next topic: “NIGERIA WILL BE PROUD I AM A NIGERIAN”
If this article has been beneficial to you, kindly share or recommend for the consumption of others. Thank you…
For Counsel, for testimony, contact us via WhatsApp on +2347066352274 or mail us on firstname.lastname@example.org.
We implore you to leave your comment before you leave this page.
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK: https://web.facebook.com/ishopealive/
```````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````BY: OLUKAYODE FADAIRO